Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First day of blogging......

Well, it's my first day of blogging, something I've been thinking about doing for a long time.  I love to read and figured this is a (hopefully) great way to get discussions and comments going on the books I have read and reviewed; kind of an "online book club"!  In the last few months I have won several Advance Reader books from GoodReads.com and LibraryThing.com.  I love that I get to read and review books before they are out in publication....something I recommend everyone to try.  I will be posting the reviews I have done for those books as well as a whole bookshelf of books that I have here at home.  If anyone has books to recommend to me, I would love to hear about them!  Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years.
    We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete