Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blood Red Road - by Moira Young

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book!!  I know that it is supposed to be a Young Adult type of book, but as a 40-something year old woman, I thought that this book was exciting, thought-provoking and action-packed.  I have read that this book is to be made into a movie - now that is a movie I would definitely see!  A few aspects of the book were far-fetched and a little unbelievable, but it is supposed to be a futuristic, dystopian setting.  I suppose a few weird, mutated creatures would not be that uncommon.  For anyone who likes fast-paced, action with a little bit of romance mixed in, I definitely recommend this book! I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series to find out the continuing story of Saba and her brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment